Thursday, October 22, 2009

My dream is your dream....

I'll remember your words because i know that it is truly sincere....

I'll remember your voice because i know that is the most i want to hear for....

I'll remember your dream for me because i know that you want the best for me...

I'll remember the hold of your hand because i know that's the guidance that i need...

You've always been there for me..when i failed my add maths..when i struggled of like being the future doctor for which i was not...when i need a person to talk to..when someone broke my heart...

All the support and love throughout my life...I'll always keep close to my heart...

I'll continue your dream for me...The best dream that you designed...

The dream that inspires me...

I'll continue and will always continue...

Because my dream is your dream...


No comments: