Monday, May 3, 2010

The Impact

Bismillahirahmanirrahim

Praise be To Allah for all his blessings and ni'mah..I'm currently spending my precious time with my beloved family back home (where i really called home having so many nice people around us)..Even i do miss the chattering & pampering by HIM which i missed the most...As such..there is no better place to be than being close to your family..

As for last week,my followers has reached 34( even not even 50) but than i totally thank people out there who has been following my blog (which i really don't intend people to follow) and plus providing me with their moral supports for me to continue with my life..

I decide to blog in end of 2008. That time..So much thing happened in my life that i could not bear the sadness and painfulness of having to go through all of it..And i think blogging is one way of me expressing myself in a way that other people may get something (even i know some of my entries are kind of emotional and personal- but hey its my blog anyway).

I love art so much..That's why i love writing..I dream of one day that i can write something extraordinary about life..(even i'm not that extraordinary)..or maybe a novel perhaps..or being a journalist(i shall avoid jobs which will make me travel-even i love travelling!) i'm so into writing berbunga-bunga they called it in Malay..hehe...

I blog just for my own pleasure..but then i never thought that my writing does give an impact to me in a way (not all way)It's just a nice and wonderful feeling when people just leave comments or msj in the chatbox..even its just a simple hai...Just want to make it simple through stories of mine and not so heavy..leisure & compact..eh..?

i've known people whom i never knew..i met my long lost friends..

those who has read some of my entries with tears: never intend it to make people cry...but those truly and deeply comes from my heart...

to a Mr from a country in Africa who CC the email to me sending his condolence..thank you so much for your email and plz pray for my beloved to be in Allah's blessing..

luv,

UM



No comments: