Thursday, December 31, 2009

Saya hipokrit..

Dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang..

Dengan segala keizinanNya i'm still here..breathing alive...Alhamdulillah..
If people were to ask me how am i..Well the answer would be that i'm still sad but fine..It has been almost a month that my new semester started..And trying to suit myself of not having 8am classes for which that was the routine for the past 4 semesters i think..

Relating to the above topic..Iya..SAYA HIPOKRIT..You might wonder.. am i..?

Well i am..Since past two months..i've been hiding my feelings..what was within me..not being the state that i am supposed to... well being in this kind of situation..

Interestingly..a friend of mine asked me..

"Ulfah..ko aku tgk selamba jer.."

Of course i was..I just had to be happy..showing to the whole wide world that i'm fine..that i'm strong and tough..But it's hard and not easy..It's difficult..When Man is here..I felt a little relief..Having a man with us...

And the part that i'm so close to him..Ya..I do and really really miss him so much..I miss the part when he calls me every week..I miss the part when he will always ask my well being..I miss the part when he answers all my question regarding my subject..I miss his laughter..I miss his jokes..I miss his presence..I miss every single thing about him..

Hope to meet a man like him.....





I pray that Allah will always reward me with the strength..

I thank people around me for the never ending love & support..May Allah reward them..



No comments: