Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I just don't know....

1.I just don't know why these things day by day makes me feel so miserable...
What should i do?
Hurm...just be with it..ya perhaps i can...

2.Exam ends here..yeah! 28hb April 2009..the date! oh no...*tawakkal*

3.i do need the letter mrs aikol (is it a she? whatever!) for the LIDV process..well nevermind i'll make them call you instead..

4. i miss someone...

5. can't wait to see the grass on the 18th floor...haha..;D

6.the packing process begins..which i'm not looking forward tooo...haih...

7.the names and confirmation please...

8. i going home to do my laundery(sgt down coz the washing-machine in Block E suddenly `dissapeared' )

9.Thank you friends for the love and support...

10.Abah and ummi dearie for the continous prayers...

11.Acknowledgement to my dedicated lecturers and trainer(ini khas utk MR lawyer encik nazrey hihik)

12.Allah...Alhamdulillah..thank you for all that u've given me...the strength n guidance..

13.heading home....

No comments: